- What is Eaagle Online ?
- Who should use Eaagle Online ?
- What are Eaagle Online's Benefits ?
- How does Eaagle Online work ?
- What are Eaagle Online's output ?
- How are topics and words identified by Eaagle Online ?
- What languages are supported?
- How are plurals handled?
- How are conjugated verbs handled ?
- How are proper nouns handled ?
- What are the scientific concepts underying Eaagle Technology ?
- What qualitative sorting possibilities are in Eaagle Online ?
- Is there a particular format for Excel spreadsheets ?
- Can Eaagle Online be integrated in other software systems or services ?
- Can I use Eaagle Online with survey softwares and online survey services?
- Can analyze free text data coming from other systems, such as ERPs, email or MS SharePoint?
- Can I analyze the content of documents in other formats than MS Excel, such as MS Word, PDF, PowerPoint, HTML, …?
- Are there limitations in terms of data load/quantity to be analyzed with Eaagle Online?…
- Is there a trial version?
- How much does Eaagle Online cost ?
- Are there volume discounts ?
- Are there any maintenance or support costs ?
Eaagle Online is a web-based service designed to let users rapidly analyze large amounts of free text data e.g. text comments, customer feedbacks (CRM, Help Desk …), answers to open ended questions, tweets, forum contents, blogs or articles.
EOL is the quickest, easiest and cheapest way to rapidly and objectively analyze unstructured data. Just load your verbatim in Excel in EOL, and see the results at once!
Eaagle Online users are professionals dealing who need to analyze huge amount of free text data in their work: Marketing, HR, Communication professionals, Consultants, Researchers and Academics.
- Speed: Get results within seconds. No prep required, no need to create lexicons categories, dictionaries… Just load your raw data, click and get results!
- Objective and unbiased (no predefinition)
- Results are visual to facilitate analysis and share them easily
- Cost optimization: Pay per use
- No maintenance fee
- Flexible: Run Eaagle Online ‘as is’ (Personal and Enterprise plans) or integrate it in your online platform through APIs.
Three easy steps:
- Gather your full text data in an Excel (2003/2007/2010) sheet
- Load the Excel file into Eaagle Online
- Click and see the results
- A one-page summary dashboard with main topics, most relevant words and charts (The Dashboard)
- A detailed list report of all topics with associated verbatim, sorted by relevance
- A list of all keywords sorted by occurrence
- An interactive widget displaying the top 10 topics and corresponding verbatim
- A dedicated download area for all results (MS Excel format)
Eaagle Online selects the most relevant words, both common and rare, and groups them into topics according to three core guidelines:
- Identify each word’s occurrence and weight, counting the number of times it appears across all verbatim
- Determine each word’s proximity with regards to all other words
- Compute an optimal keywords list to reveal primary, and secondary themes as well as weak signals.
All Latin-based languages can be analyzed, including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
To prevent redundancies, Eaagle On Line automatically groups together plurals and singulars.
To prevent redundancies, Eaagle On Line automatically groups conjugated into their infinitive.
Proper nouns are not showing by default. Yet they can be identified, if the appropriate option section has been selected in Preferences.
Eaagle Online is based on Eaagle SDK.
- No lexicons nor predefined dictionaries/categories are required; neither prep nor ontological maintenance are required. ‘Semantic bias’ is removed from the analysis.
- Weaker signals become visible
- Unexpected relations appear spontaneously to reveal undetected, potentially vital pieces of information
Qualitative sorting is easy in Eaagle Online.
Verbatim should be located in one Excel column. Other columns are regarded as properties by Eaagle Online. First row is regarded as the header.
You can find examples of files by clicking on the following link: sample files
Yes. Eaagle On Line can be integrated as an embedded service in other services or software.
For more information, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, assuming that these solutions supports open ended questions to collect free text data and provide results in Excel or CSV format, which is most often the case.
Yes, provided that the data can be exported and/or converted into the Excel format, which is usually the case. When exporting data for analysis in Eaagle Online, please make sure that the UTF-8 format is selected. We suggest that send us a sample data file should you experience difficulties using Eaagle On Line: email@example.com
Not with Eaagle Online. Yet these documents can be analyzed using Eaagle’s leading text mining client software, Full Text Mapper Advanced Version.
The quantity of data is only limited by your Eaagle Online credit availability. Yet, the Eaagle Online online solution was voluntary limited to 37,000 verbatim per analysis. This limit can be pushed if necessary. In some cases, a dedicated infrastructure may be required for analyzing larger amounts of text data.
For more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes. The trial version contains all functionalities of Eaagle Online. For more information, contact us at: email@example.com
Yes. Please contact our Sales Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
No. Prices include email technical support. Depending on your time zone, contact Eaagle support at: